Virtual Assistants, Chatbots & Multilingual Offerings
Communicate in any language 24/7 through voice, text and chat to save time, solve problems and increase sales.
Real business results, in real time, all the time
Improve interactions and operations across your organization
Create efficiencies across a wide range of functional areas
Implement technologies that are changing the world
Whether you’re in retail, banking, tourism, or manufacturing you can quickly pivot to implement a Conversational AI chatbot that will dramatically scale your customer service capabilities, increase conversions, and generate actionable data to improve results. Known to be fast and affordable NDS Cognitive Labs will develop and manage solutions through Outstaffing and Global In-House Centers with highly-skilled professionals.
Omnichannel Customer Service
Engaging People Where They Are
An omnichannel strategy provides information about products, prices, and purchases across channels. It also makes the difference between retaining customers or losing them. NDS Cognitive Labs integrates Conversational AI tools across websites, social networking, WhatsApp and more to provide a single point of truth from which you can provide 24/7 connections to customers with real intent of purchase.
Securely and seamlessly extend your capabilities
- IBM Watson Assistant: creates virtual assistants with advanced AI.
- Amazon Lex: enables voice and text.
- Microsoft LUIS: supports machine learning based on natural language.
- Google DialogFlow: creates conversational AI applications with voice or chat.
- Integration on social media: Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Telegram.
- Integrate with collaboration tools: Slack, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Yammer.
- Be present on owned media channels: App mobile and Web.
- Integrate into the most popular AI tools: Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Automatic Natural Language Processing (NLP): based on algorithms, automatic and manual translation techniques, detects any language and responds in kind regardless of when or how the new language is introduced.
- Dialect recognition recognizes: phraseology and words specific to countries and regions and keeps up even when visitors change the way they refer to the same topic.